Guess what?
Rocked up to college today and... not one, but TWO of my classes were cancelled because the lecturer/facilitator was sick! Haha.. what are the odds of that happening?
Did get a missed call on my mobile this morning, but didn't know who it was from. Guess now I know who! No wonder I kept having that nagging feeling that I should have returned that call.... drats...
Anyway, comforted myself with the thought that I needed to return a library book that was due, as well as managed to sell some of those fundraising chocolates to hungry but unsuspecting students while I was there too! Hehe... fruitful time...
Oh well, back to working at home then! Heigh ho Heigh ho!
Rocked up to college today and... not one, but TWO of my classes were cancelled because the lecturer/facilitator was sick! Haha.. what are the odds of that happening?
Did get a missed call on my mobile this morning, but didn't know who it was from. Guess now I know who! No wonder I kept having that nagging feeling that I should have returned that call.... drats...
Anyway, comforted myself with the thought that I needed to return a library book that was due, as well as managed to sell some of those fundraising chocolates to hungry but unsuspecting students while I was there too! Hehe... fruitful time...
Oh well, back to working at home then! Heigh ho Heigh ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment